Doyle Dennis LLP has a solid knowledge of longshore employees and other maritime workers’ rights. Through analysis and investigation, we can understand if you have a Jones Act, LHWCA, or other maritime case and how to maximize your recovery. We can also evaluate the cause of your accident to see if a claim against a third party allows for recovery of damages. Our success in hundreds of trials and settlements in serious injury and fatal accidents allows us to ease your worries in challenging times. Contact us at 713-571-1146 to talk with experienced Longshoreman Lawyers and start your claim today.
Benefits of Working with a maritime lawyer at Doyle Dennis LLP
- Our Longshoreman Lawyers have decades of experience in aggressively pursuing offshore injury and Jones Act cases
- We have a track record of swiftly pursuing maritime cases to get the best recovery as soon as possible
- We have won millions for clients involved in offshore injury and Jones Act cases
- We have a track record of taking offshore injury and Jones Act cases to trial and winning
- Offshore companies and their insurers know our history of success, which translates to getting the best results for our clients time and time again
ABSOLUTELY NO COST TO YOU UNLESS WE WIN.
The Longshoreman Lawyers at Doyle Dennis LLP have vast experience in offshore claims and understand numerous federal maritime laws, such as the Jones Act law, that apply to offshore claims. Our Texas firm works every day to help clients across state lines and international borders in their maritime accident claims. Contact a Longshoreman Lawyer Today!
No Win No Fee
Top Trial Lawyer